At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand and apply the Employee Experience Journey and strengthen a positive and engaged Employee Experience
- Understand and apply the concepts of using the Agile method for working.
- Understand your employees’ different persona, their pains, and gains and use these to enhance the employee experience
- Identify essential practices your organization needs to be future-ready.
- Incorporate lessons learned to foster your organization’s delivery of quality services and solutions.
What You Will Learn
- Employee Experience and the Employee Journey Map
- Agile Methodology in HR
- Tools and Techniques in Agile Ways of Working
Day 1: Overview of the course , Employee Experience, Employee Journey Map
Day 2: Deep-dive on the EE Journey Map, Ideation on Solutions, Listening Strategy
Day 3: Growth Mindset, Appreciative Inquiry, Congruence Model
Day 4: FFWD Model in PMI, Empathize, Explore
Day 5: Execute, FFWD Ecosystem, Metric: Net Promoter Score
- HR professionals to pivot perspective from transactional HR to experiential HR
- Develop a working plan to implement the EE Journey Map and elevate people processes and systems to a positive and engaged people experience
- Learn and experience Agile methodology and tools to enhance positive people experience
Who Should Attend
This program is suitable for topnotch HR professionals, and people managers who want to improve organizational culture and elevate people processes and systems to a positive and engaged people experience resulting in improved corporate branding.