The program aims to give a detailed understanding of how the management process is executed. It aims to develop essential communication and leadership skills. Participants will also be walked through a rigorous Critical Thinking module, which aims to develop how they communicate insights and recommendations to senior management.
What You Will Learn
- Management Communications
- Management Processes
- Critical thinking in Business
- Business Statistics
- Language of Business
- Managing Cost and Profits
- Quality Management
- Customer Service Management
- Project Management
Participants will be trained in analysis and problem-solving, experience the management process, and practice effective management skills through the participative discussion method of learning.
By attending the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand organizational functional units and relationships
- Experience the management process
- Practice effective management skills
- Develop analytical and problem-solving tools
- Enhance self-confidence
- Learn and use effective skills in communication and presentation
Who Should Attend
The program is recommended for first-line managers, unit supervisors and entrepreneurs.