This course provides HR recruiters and hiring managers with the skills and tools:
1. Address the common mistakes most hiring managers commit, such as conducting an unstructured interview or the contrast error pitfall.
2. Build well-trained interviewers who know how to build rapport and create a comfortable atmosphere.
3. Define behavioral competencies that drive performance and use questions about core, leadership, functional and technical competencies.
4. Conduct behavioral interviews during the staffing process and use them in other activities that require an accurate assessment of how people perform in actual situations and circumstances.
What You Will Learn
• The Cost and Impact of Wrong Hire
• Common Mistakes in Interviewing
• Behavioral Interview Concepts
• Nature of Competency- Framework
• Designing a Job Applicant Profile
• Preparation for Behavioral Interview
• Interview Process
• Skill Practice Interviews
• Evaluation and Decision of interviews
• Reducing the Unconscious bias
1. Improve hiring accuracy by training managers to recognize bias during the interview process
2. Lower the rate of attrition of wrong hires through a consistent framework and process
3. Implement standard interview practices among HR professionals and hiring managers in the organization
4. Deliver a positive interviewee experience to foster good employer branding
5. Emphasis on competencies and past behaviors by asking structured behavioral interview questions
Who Should Attend
- Hiring Managers who want to be more effective in their interviewing skills
- HR Professionals who want to build their skills and capabilities in the interview process