The building blocks approach and progression of learning themes, modules, and topics deliberately become more complex, as the participant engages co-participants, faculty, peers, and colleagues as learning partners. The program aims to:
- Develop business acumen and leadership agility of managers
- Deepen participants’ capabilities, competencies, management thinking to operate in an intense and challenging business environment.
- Sharpen participants’ futures thinking and leadership skills for crafting novel and innovative solutions, organizational renewal and engagement, and corporate transformation strategy.
What You Will Learn
- The Agile Leader in the Age of Disruption
- Futures Thinking
- Design Thinking and Business Model Innovation
- Marketing in the Digital Age
- Leading and Managing Change in the VUCA world
- Management Excellence and Integration
The program will challenge the participant’s leadership agility, mental toughness, management cadence, big-picture thinking, insightful learning, and collaborative attitude, as well as prime them for self-awareness, personal mastery, and transformational leadership in today’s business context.
Who Should Attend
The Business Leadership Program is designed for first-line, middle to upper-level managers, functional leaders and specialists, entrepreneurs, and family business owners. Managers who join the program want to develop business acumen and the ability to lead the organization in a highly competitive environment. They aim to establish themselves from functional experts to business leaders with a big picture outlook of a Business Unit Head, General Manager, or a CEO.