This interactive online leadership program aims to develop top-notch Chief Marketing Officers who can drive business growth through creative leadership and adaptive, data-driven, and consumer-centric marketing strategies.
The program aims to:
- Prepare and develop current marketing managers to be future-ready Chief Marketing Officers
- Enhance creative leadership skills and instill a future-thinking mindset needed of a 21st Century Chief Marketing Officer
- Teach the latest principles and framework to create and develop a world-class marketing organization
- Introduce new concepts on marketing analytics, design thinking, business model innovation, and digital marketing
- Strengthen the participant’s business acumen and decision-making capabilities
What You Will Learn
MODULE A: Creative Leadership and the Role of the Chief Marketing Officer
MODULE B: Creativity and Innovation
MODULE C: Customer Insight Strategy
MODULE D: Marketing Analytics
MODULE E: Design Thinking for new product development
MODULE F: Business Model Innovation
MODULE G: Driving Customer Relationship Management
MODULE H: Digital Marketing Strategy
Well-Structured Program and World-Class Faculty
The online program offers a venue for high-impact learning with real-time, experiential, and interactive online sessions. Participants will learn from AIM’s world-class faculty and its network of industry leaders and practitioners.
Creative Leadership and Innovation Mindset
The program fosters the creative leadership and innovation of high-potential marketing leaders. They will achieve a greater perspective and adopt a future-thinking mindset, making them better marketers in their industry who creatively address consumer wants needs.
Improved Leadership and Organizational Performance
The program provides a framework to understand and apply design thinking concepts, customer insight strategy, customer relations management, business model innovation, and digital marketing in actual work settings. It will teach participants innovative approaches to their marketing tasks and activities, leading to improved performance.
Who Should Attend
Current and Aspiring Chief Marketing Officers, Marketing Managers, Brand Managers, and Product Managers who want to develop themselves to be top-notch marketers
Entrepreneurs and Business Owners who want to manage their business better by strengthening their marketing knowledge