This interactive online program aims to develop the capabilities of business leaders who are responsible for revenue growth and business profitability, equipping them with the right tools, frameworks, and mindset to ensure continued competitiveness for the company amidst challenging times.
By joining the program, participants will:
- Gain a holistic perspective of the sales function as it relates to corporate strategy and other functions
- Understand the principles of Revenue Growth Management as a value creation model for topline growth and increased profitability
- Learn new frameworks for business innovation, exploring market opportunities, and executing the strategy
- Appreciate the role of technology in the sales planning and forecasting process
- Understand and apply leadership and change management principles
- Enhance the participants’ capability to design an effective sales organization
- Recognize the importance of financial management for profitable sales
What You Will Learn
DAY 1: Corporate Strategy: Managing in Times of Disruption
DAY 2: Aligning Corporate Strategy with Sales Execution
DAY 3: Future Trends vis-à-vis Pandemic
DAY 4: The Kuhn Cycle: Patterns in Discovery
DAY 5: The Innovator’s Framework
DAY 6: Pivot: Business Model Canvas
DAY 7: Leadership and Change Management
DAY 8: Pricing and Trading Terms Strategies
DAY 9: Sales Force Management and Design
DAY 10: Technology for Decision Making
DAY 11: Digital Marketing and Communication Strategies
DAY 12: Integration and Planning
Well-Structured Program and World-Class Faculty
The online program offers a venue for high-impact learning with real-time, experiential, and interactive online sessions. Participants will learn from AIM’s world-class faculty and its network of industry leaders and practitioners.
Gain a Strategic and Holistic Mindset of Growth and Profitability in Organizations
The program will help develop the participants’ leadership skills and instill in them a growth and profitability mindset. They will better understand organizational design and sales force motivation, resulting in better and adaptive sales management, strategies, and executions.
Enhanced Sales Strategies and Executions Amidst Challenging Times
The program enables participants to immediately apply new sales generation and distribution models, marketing innovation, and digital adaptation and transformation. They will be able to take advantage of data science and business analytics in effecting strategic change in their organization.
Who Should Attend
General Managers, Business Unit Heads, Marketing Managers, Trade Channel Managers, Area or District Sales Managers, Entrepreneurs, and other business leaders responsible for revenue growth and business profitability
Functional Managers who need to expand their framework of thinking and understand and appreciate the dynamics of managing business recovery and growth in turbulent times.