To provide insights in support of:
- CEO: develop & implement the best course of action for the firm
- Strategy: develop & update plans for a changing and uncertain future by running scenarios and simulations; track performance, plans, strategies & capabilities of key competitors
- Marketing: maximize market share value & growth
- Business Development: identify & pursue high-potential growth opportunities
- Risk Management: identify & avoid threats of all kind in the business and macroeconomic environment
- Operations: benchmark performance against competitors
What You Will Learn
Intelligence analysis provides insight into marketplace dynamics and challenges in a structured, disciplined, and ethical manner using published and non-published sources. Intelligence helps companies minimize surprises pleasant or otherwise so that they can remain competitive: gain market share, outmaneuver competitors, explore emerging opportunities, and avoid or mitigate potential threats.
Strategy + Capability + Intelligence = Competitiveness
At the end of this course, attendees should be able to define, organize, implement and produce actionable insights or intelligence for their organizations.
Who Should Attend
- Decision-Makers: those who need the actionable insights produced by the CI team or program
- Middle Managers: those who must manage the intelligence process, mobilizing resources and personnel to the tasks of collection, storage, analysis and dissemination
- Knowledge Producers: those who are tasked with the implementation or execution of
the intelligence process