The interactive online program aims to give participants a holistic understanding of the corporate innovation systems within the company and how it can be designed using various elements of the company. They key takeaways from this program are:
- Understanding innovation management and innovation leadership and its importance in developing strategies for the company.
- Identifying avenues for innovation in the context of organizational processes such as Operations, Human Resources and Assets Management, Leadership, and Company culture.
- Developing appropriate monitoring and evaluation strategies for Innovation Management within the organization.
What You Will Learn
Innovation Management and Organizational Innovation Leadership
- Innovation Management and its role in innovation strategic direction for the company
- Innovation areas within the company including – Operational processes, Human resources, Assets Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture, and Monitoring
Innovation Strategy in Operational Processes
- Looking at the company’s value chain and process
- Multi-channel, multi-track, multi-source perspectives
Innovation Strategy in Human Resources and Assets Management
- Collaborative Environments in Innovation – organizational teams, organizational networks, and partners, board or council memberships
- Cross-functional teams within and outside the organization
- Innovation Balance Sheet and tangible and intangible assets
- Budgeting Innovation
Innovation Strategy in Leadership and Company Culture
- Responsibility and accountability in Innovation
- Individual roles and views on Innovation
- Leadership and influence in Innovation
Metrics and Monitoring Innovation Strategy
- Monitoring and Evaluation in the context of innovation
- Defining metrics for success
- Monitoring processes and design
Well-Structured Program and World-Class Faculty
The online program offers a venue for high-impact learning with real-time, experiential, and interactive online sessions. Participants will learn from AIM’s world-class faculty and its network of industry leaders and practitioners.
Gain a Holistic Corporate Innovation Perspective Through Action Learning Methodology
Embedded in the program structure is an Action Learning Program (ALP) in all the modules. The ALP will complement the knowledge and insights from the lectures as this would enable participants to create actionable and calculated projects.
Advanced innovation Leadership and Strategic Management skill
Who Should Attend
The program is also highly recommended for:
Managers, Supervisors, and Trainees who want to enhance their entrepreneurial skills and leadership to lead their teams to innovate in an ever-changing digital economy.
Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders want to gain valuable knowledge and understanding on innovation and how they can best leverage it in their own organization.