This program aims to make the participants champions of organizational resilience by equipping them with the techniques and skill sets necessary to effectively develop, implement, and appraise their respective BCPs. The program is comprised of three modules that focuses on each stage, and utilizes interactive and immersive methodologies.
What You Will Learn
- Module A: Developing the Continuity Plan (5 half days)
- This module aims to help participants develop a continuity plan that is appropriate for their context. This module provides a framework for developing a continuity plan, while being specific on the differences between the needs and processes of the public sector and the private sector (specifically for micro, small, and medium enterprises).
- At the end of this course, the participants are expected to have a working draft of their continuity plan that can be subjected to testing.
- Module B: Implementing the Continuity Plan (5 half days)
- This module aims to help participants strengthen the existing testing and maintenance programs of their respective organization to ensure that its reliable, workable, and acceptable to their recovery requirements
- At the end of this module, the participants are expected to design the appropriate exercise plan (from defining the scope and objectives to evaluation result management). This includes crisis simulation and table top exercises relevant to the context of the organization (virtual and non-virtual).
- Module C: Appraising the Continuity Plan (5 half days)
- This module aims to help the participants integrate the results of their business/service continuity implementation, and to facilitate continual improvements focused on operational viability. In this module, emphasis will be given on creating a culture of organizational learning, and documenting organizational history to institutionalize knowledge and lessons from previous crisis and disaster experiences.
- At the end of this module, participants are expected to present an action plan that provides details on feedback loops, development of advocacy activities and training interventions, and a creation of an information repository that can help them undertake information-driven decisions during crisis contexts.
Well-Structured Program and World-Class Faculty
The online program offers a venue for high-impact learning with real-time, experiential, and interactive online sessions. Participants will learn from AIM’s world-class faculty and its network of industry leaders and practitioners.
A Process Perspective of Continuity Management
The program deep dives into the end-to-end process of continuity management, so that the participants gain a holistic and system-wide understanding of how to effectively manage business and service continuity.
Skill set for Effective Business and Service Continuity Management in Turbulent Environments
The program enhances the participants’ capability to lead and manage in turbulent contexts, as well as to design appropriate programs that can help make their organizations risk prepared, which can in turn become a building block for achieving organizational resilience.
Who Should Attend
Managers, supervisors, and program specialists from the public and private sector who are involved in continuity management, risk management, communication and public relations, who can champion organizational resilience within their respective organizations.
Entrepreneurs and Business Owners who want to make sure that their business is risk prepared, and can continue to withstand the demands of a turbulent environment.