This interactive online program aims to develop the Finance Manager to be a top-notch professional, add value to the business, and manage its overall profitability and cash flow. It will develop the participants’ strategic thinking, ability to execute plans with excellence, and ability to lead and manage change within the marketing organization. It will teach the needed framework to drive Finance Leadership in the company for effective financial planning and strategy, management of costs and profits, instituting business controls to safeguard company assets and resources.
By joining the program, the participants will:
- Gain fresh strategic insights that can help boost company profitability and cash flow.
- Deepen their understanding of managing treasury and cash functions, working capital efficiency, tax compliance and management, internal audit and controls, risk management, and capital budgeting
- Be able to immediately apply learnings and best practices in their day-to-day finance operations and activities
What You Will Learn
The program includes the following topics relevant to the development of a top-notch Finance Manager:
• Financial Leadership
• Financial Management Strategy
• Treasury and Cash Management
• Accounts Receivables Management
• Inventory Management and Control
• Fixed Assets and Capital Budgeting
• Short-term and long-term Bank Financing
• IPO and Capital markets
• Tax Compliance and Management
• Risk Management
• Strategic Sourcing and Procurement
• Strategic Negotiation
Well-Structured Program and World-Class Faculty
The online program offers a venue for high-impact learning with real-time, experiential, and interactive online sessions. Participants will learn from AIM’s world-class faculty and its network of industry leaders and practitioners.
Develop the Understanding and Capabilities of Financial Functions and Leadership
Current and high-potential finance managers and supervisors will develop their financial capabilities and financial leadership. They will be equipped with a framework to understand and apply risk management concepts, cash and working capital management, capital budgeting, short-term and long-term financial decisions, tax compliance and management, internal audit and controls, and strategic negotiations that will enable them to drive growth, business profitability, and cash flow for the company.
Develop a Greater Business Perspective and Learn Innovative Solutions
Participants will achieve a greater business perspective and future thinking, making them better finance leaders in their industry. They will also learn the latest trends, innovative approaches, and best practices to their finance and accounting tasks and activities, leading to effective and efficient performance.
Who Should Attend
Finance Managers and Supervisors overseeing any of the following finance functions: Controllership, Accounting, Treasury, Cash Management, Credit and Collections, Accounts Payable, Financial Planning and Reporting, Cost Accounting, and Internal Audit
Business Owners and Entrepreneurs who need to strengthen their hands-on finance and accounting knowledge and capabilities to manage better and safeguard their company profitability and assets.
Aspiring Finance Professionals who want to develop themselves as top-notch finance managers in the future.