The course aims to help information security professionals establish an information security program that tackles not just information security controls, but also best practices in leadership, monitoring, and continuous improvement. Participants will gain an organization-wide, holistic perspective on information security, as well as how information security is linked to privacy.
For data protection professionals, this course aims to provide the knowledge, frameworks, and techniques necessary to implement an information security program in line with their Privacy Management Program.
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to Information Security
- Asset Management
- Information Security Risk Management
- Security Operations
- Information Security Incident Management
Well-structured Program and World-class Faculty
The online program offers a venue for high-impact learning with real-time, experiential, and interactive online sessions. The participants will learn from AIM’s world-class faculty, industry leaders, and practitioners network.
Gain a Holistic Business Perspective and Deeper Understanding of Privacy and Data Protection
The program helps leaders, managers, supervisors, and individual contributors develop a broader business perspective and a deeper understanding of privacy and data protection linkages between key teams in an organization, such as Finance, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Human Resources, and Operations.
Enhanced Privacy and Data Protection Leadership and Personal Data Governance Skills
The program enhances the participants’ capability to lead and manage in a cross-functional setting, improving performance, planning, collaboration, and execution of cross-functional efforts while embedding privacy and data protection in business processes.
Who Should Attend
- Information Security Officers and Professionals who want to establish an information security program in their organization.
- Data Protection Officers, Data Protection Professionals, and Data Governance Officers who want to set up or enhance their information security as part of their Privacy Management Program.
- Lawyers who want to understand better how information security is implemented in an organization. By understanding the context in which information security is applied, lawyers can better advise their internal and external clients.
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners who want to establish an information security program in their organization as the business grows to collect and process more data.