Upon completion of this course, the participant should be able to:
- Assess, evaluate, or formulate the organization’s data transformation strategies, tethered to business strategies and to organizational goals, objectives, and structure.
- Shape the IT solutions strategy, portfolio, and technology architecture of an organization based on a set of technology roadmaps.
- Learn the characteristics of data and the use of analytics to derive information and insights from data.
- Learn systems development and project management methodologies, including a cloud-based DevOps approach, and employ a methodology appropriate to a project.
- 5Obtain an overview of new and emerging technologies that may lead to innovative and disruptive data transformations.
- Adopt a change management model in leading change in organizations.
What You Will Learn
- Relate the IT architecture and infrastructure to the enterprise architecture.
- Design the digital transformation implementation strategy.
- Data resource management and analytics
- Conventional, agile, and DevOps systems development and project management methodologies
- Emerging technologies and their potential for business impact
- A change management framework
Well-Structured Program and World- Class Faculty
The online program offers a venue for high- impact learning with real – time, experiential, and interactive online sessions. Participants will learn from AIM ‘s world- class faculty and its network of industry leaders and practitioners.
Develop Top- Notch IT Managers, CTOs, and Business Leaders who Drive Digital Transformation
The program will develop current and aspiring IT managers, CTOs, and business leaders into top- notch drivers of digital transformation who can create and lead the implementation of well – designed digital transformation roadmaps for their company. It will develop strategic thinking for aligning digital transformation initiatives with the company’s objectives. It will teach participants how to maximize IT investments and leverage leading- edge technologies for the company’s competitive advantage.
Enhanced Leadership and Management Skills of Digital Transformation Leaders
The program enhances the participants ‘ capability to lead and manage a world- class IT organization.
Who Should Attend
- Current managers of departments within an IT organization
- Managers aspiring to become heads of IT organizations.
- Executives overseeing digital transformation initiatives.
- IT project managers and development managers