This interactive online program aims to develop top-notch Marketing Managers and professionals who can develop and execute consumer-driven strategies and lead and manage agile, adaptive marketing teams.
By joining the program, participants will:
• Understand the “Creative Leadership” framework that will help them drive innovation in brand marketing, channel management, and trade activities
• Gain fresh insights and a deeper understanding of marketing management, research, and analytics, product management, trade marketing, and digital marketing
• Gain a deeper understanding of marketing management, market research, marketing analytics, product management, trade marketing, and digital marketing
• Develop strategic thinking, ability to execute plans with excellence, and ability to lead and manage change within the marketing organization
• Be able to immediately apply learnings and best practices in day-to-day marketing operations and activities.
What You Will Learn
DAY 1:Transition to Leadership
DAY 2: Marketing Management
DAY 3: Marketing Management
DAY 4: Digital Marketing
DAY 5: Market and Customer Research
DAY 6: Market and Customer Research
DAY 7: Product Management
DAY 8: Marketing Finance
DAY 9: Product Management
DAY 10: Product Management
DAY 11: Trade Marketing
DAY 12: Trade Marketing
Well-Structured Program and World-Class Faculty
The online program offers a venue for high-impact learning with real-time, experiential, and interactive online sessions. Participants will learn from AIM’s world-class faculty and its network of industry leaders and practitioners.
Gain a Deeper Understanding of Customer-Centric Brand and Marketing Strategies
The program will enrich the knowledge of different Marketing Managers and professionals about customer-centric brand and marketing management. They will be equipped with the skills and tools needed to design and execute strategies that respond to evolving consumer needs and buying behavior, and ultimately, provide excellent brand experiences.
Enhanced Leadership and Management Skills
The program enhances the participants’ capability to develop, lead, and manage agile, responsive, and innovative marketing teams that can effectively execute customer-centric marketing plans.
Who Should Attend
Managers and Professionals who want to be top-notch marketers, including Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Brand Managers, Trade and Channel Marketing Managers, and Marketing Specialists.
Entrepreneurs and Business Owners who want to better manage their product marketing responsibilities by strengthening their marketing knowledge and capabilities.