By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Create a safe space with rapport, connection, and empathy
- Develop a safe space so coachees can express themselves, their thoughts, and feelings
- Experience firsthand the Mental Wellness Coaching technique
- Apply and practice the coaching processes during the class
- Identify which coaching process may work best for various situations
- Learn to let go of ego and unconscious biases and empower the coachee to identify solutions with the help of the coachee’s subconscious
What You Will Learn
- Intentional Rapport
- Coaching for the Conscious and Subconscious Mind
- Perceptual Positions
- Developing Congruence Within
- Shifting to Empowering Perspectives
- Future Pacing
- Leaders will feel equipped to provide a space to discover genuinely meaningful solutions
- Proven Coaching Techniques that do not require extended analysis or extended conversations
- Internally congruent solutions that make a lasting impact on the coachee’s life.
- Breakthroughs in every coaching conversation.
- Quicker turn-around for coachees, from identifying the challenge to discovering the solution within
Who Should Attend
The program is recommended for all people managers, leaders, and HR Practitioners, regardless of level or experience, who are committed to improving their leadership skills and mental wellness in the organization.