This NLP Practitioner Training and Life Coaching Certification Course aim to empower participants with specific tools and techniques to model excellence. We will focus on the differences between the performance of geniuses and average performers. The core activity of NLP is mapping tacit knowledge onto an explicit model and applications.
What You Will Learn
- NLP Definitions, NLP Origins, Epistemology, NLP Presuppositions, Modeling, Perceptual positions
- Setting well-formed outcomes, Levels of learning, Intention, and behavior
- Parts of the mind, Calibration (sensory channels), Sensory acuity, Eye accessing cues, Representational systems, Rapport, Pacing, and Leading
- Types of state, State management, State change, Submodalities, Swish
- Definition and principles, Setting anchors, Collapsing anchors, Chain anchors, Circle of excellence
- Language models, Congruence vs. Incongruency, Language presuppositions, Milton model of language, Meta Model of language, The verbal package, Metaphors
- Definition and general view, Identification of internal incongruence, Parts recognition, Parts integration, Visual Squash
- Definition, principles and application, Betty Erickson’s trance technique, Establish the unconscious signal, N-Step reframing
- Definition and principles, The structure of mental strategies, Mental strategies, TOTE model, Fast phobia, Alignment
- Visual Timeline, Spatial Timeline, Changing personal history
- Gain Clearer Direction, Purpose, and Principles
- Develop Leadership and Coaching Skills
- Enhance Communication Skills
- Develop Problem-Solving Skills
- Improve Confidence, Opportunities, and Freedom of Choice
- Respond with Mindfulness to Challenging Situations and People
- Vanquish Doubts and Reinstall Beliefs
- Break Unresourceful Habits
- Reduce Stress and Tiredness; Create Energy and Happiness
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for Business leaders, Entrepreneurs, Statup Founders, Tenured or Early Career Professionals, HR Managers, Teachers, and Coaches, who wishes to achieve their full potential or who’s objective is to support others in their change process. There are no prerequisites needed in order to participate in this course.
Specifically, this course is ideal for …
- Growth Oriented People who mostly wish to have a deeper understanding of oneself in order to generate new ways of thinking and options in their lives.
- Coaches who want to add more effective tools to their coaching processes.
- Professionals who wish to achieve high performance in their field of activity.
- Teachers who want to have more options and resources in their work with students.
- Mental Health Practitioners who want to add different perspectives to their sessions.
- Parents who want to better understand the system of beliefs and values that we develop from a very early age.