For a business to be successful, managing its operations is critical. Operations Management is the heart for any organization and keeping it in good health is important for any business.
The objective of this program is to let participants understand the importance of Operations for the overall business. How they can help their organizations create value in delivering outstanding products and services in time by efficiently utilizing the available resources.
The participants will be introduced to the concepts and techniques used in design, planning, control and improvement of manufacturing and service operations.
What You Will Learn
1. Develop a greater understanding of operations and operations management in any organization.
2. Understand the importance of productivity and ways of improving it.
3. Understand the importance of Developing an Operations Strategy
4. Gain an understanding of various design decisions to be considered and how they relate to the operations strategy.
5. Understand the roles of inventories in various demand scenarios.
6. Gain insights and a deeper understanding of process analytics and process controls.
7. Understand the importance of a Quality Management system within an organization and ways of improving the Quality
of Products produced or services rendered. Learn how to identify and minimize waste during operation.
8. Learn about Risk Management.
9. Learn the concepts of make vs buy and management of third party.
The benefits for the organization from the program will be to help improve product quality and services rendered to customers giving competitive edge in the market.
Organizations have seen some massive disruptions in supply chain in the last 2-3 years and is time to reevaluate their operations and prepare to deliver even during unexpected situations.
The program will help improve productivity, reduce cost by process mapping, identifying bottlenecks and optimizing the processes.
The program will help employee better understand their processes, identify improvements, and contribute towards business growth.
Who Should Attend
The program is designed to benefit employees in Operations related roles and aspire to grow in the organization. The program will help the organization to develop their talents and prepare them for senior operations roles like Site Directors, Value Stream professionals, and leaders from various functions like Manufacturing, Quality, Procurement, Technical, Engineering, etc.
The course content is designed for multinational organizations as well as SMEs. The program is suitable for manufacturing
organizations, and service industries like hotels, hospitals & call centers.
The following roles will benefit from the course
- Operations Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Production analyst/ Schedule Coordinator
- Production Manager
- Industrial Engineer
- Purchasing Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Quality Manager