The program aims to achieve the following learning objectives and goals:
1. Inspire the participants to develop an innovative and entrepreneurial mindset.
2. Create and implement strong strategic plans that engage members and stakeholders, support the cooperative’s goal and vision, and foster a spirit of creativity and ongoing business development.
3. By learning using agile management approaches, organizations can quickly respond to changes in the market and the competitive landscape by creating effective and agile teams, flexible organizational structures, and decisionmaking and innovation-supporting procedures.
4. Create a culture of innovation that emphasizes experimentation and learning by implementing design thinking approaches to discover and address customer problems, challenges, and pain points, and build new products and services that address customer demands.
5. In managing cooperative firms, create entrepreneurial finance by discovering and assessing new business and financial opportunities, developing, and overseeing budgets, and making tactical financial choices that encourage innovation and expansion. 6. Identify and seize new market opportunities, analyze data, and create marketing strategies that are consistent with cooperative ideals and encourage innovation and growth.
What You Will Learn
Day 1: Pivoting the Business Model
Day 2: Environmental Analysis Scanning the new normal
Day 3: Futures Thinking and Strategic Foresight
Day 4: Futures Thinking and Strategic Foresight
Day 5: Business and Product Profitability Analysis
Day 6: Fintech Unleashing Financial Technologies in Cooperative Management
Day 7: Customer Journey and Market Insights
Day 8 : Innovation through Design Thinking
Day 9: Design Thinking Workshop
Day 10: Business Plan Coaching (Session 1)
Day 11: Financial Data Science and Application
Day 12: Customer Data Science and Application
Day 13: Digital Marketing Unleashing the Potential of Web and Social Media Platforms
Day 14: Strategic Project Management
Day 15: Strategic Project Management
Day 16: Lean Business Innovation
Day 17: Lean Business Innovation
Day 18: Change Management and Simulation
Day 19: Building a Resilient COOP Organization
Day 20: Business Plan Coaching (Session 2)
Day 21: The Emotionally Intelligent and Agile Leader
Day 22: Coaching for COOP Leaders
Day 23: Coaching for COOP Leaders
Day 24: Strategic Negotiations for COOP Leaders
Day 25: Business Plan Presentation
Who Should Attend
The program is designed for officers and board of directors of any type of established cooperatives and/or business owners, social innovators, human resource practioners who wants to establish a cooperative for their organization or business activity.