This program is designed for sales managers and supervisors to develop the necessary skills, competencies, and techniques to become influential sales leaders and drive excellent business results for the company. A good sales leader requires more than managing sales activities and assigning tasks. It also involves inspiring, coaching, developing, and helping your team members focus on exceeding their goals and overcoming any challenges and obstacles that may hinder achieving their sales objectives.
At the end of the program, leaders will
- Transition to Sales Leadership roles and understand the underlying principles of human motivation.
- Develop a sales leader mindset and equip them on how to support their sales professionals in an unpredictable ecosystem.
- Learn the art and science of emotional intelligence to become self-aware and manage yourself and your relationships with others.
- Assess their own leadership style using the DISC framework, Situational leadership, and GROW coaching model.
- Establishing practical coaching and mentoring approaches for peak sales performance
- Apply a behavioral-based interviewing method that helps leaders identify the ideal sales candidate for the team
- Implementing tools and techniques in sales forecasting and metrics analysis
- Learn the fundamental framework of Negotiation for win-win partnerships.
- Conduct and facilitate high-impact meetings and work productivity.
- Develop a personal leadership brand.
What You Will Learn
- Stages of Contribution, Motivation, and Transition to Sales Leadership
- The Mindset and Traits of an Effective Sales Leader
- Understand your leadership style using DISC
- Emotional Intelligence
- GROW Coaching Model
- Behavioral-based Interview Techniques
- Situational Leadership
- Performance Mentoring and Feedback
- Sales Negotiations
- Tools and Techniques in Sales Forecasting and Pipeline Planning
- Conducting High-Impact Meetings
- Develop a growth mindset as a sales leader to successfully manage the team and organization challenges
- Executive an analytical process to determine how to improve sales professionals’ expected results.
- Equip Sales Leaders with tools and techniques in Sales Forecasting and Pipeline Management to achieve desirable outcomes
- Diagnosis of sales leadership style using DISC, emotional intelligence, GROW coaching models and frameworks to motivate team members and maximize impact on their sales performance
- Understand when to direct, coach, delegate, and counsel your sales professionals based on individual commitment and competencies
- Support sales team members with prescriptive and actionable feedback to make effective changes.
Who Should Attend
This program is for new and existing Sales Managers and Supervisors, Territory Managers, Area Managers, and District Managers who want to maximize the performance of their sales individuals and teams.