At the end of the program, participants should be able to:
- Develop and use a Strategic Design and Management Framework that starts with the situation and stakeholder analysis, incorporates change management, and ends with critical evaluation of project results
- Identify strategic alternatives for achieving project objectives
- Transform chosen alternatives into a project design specifying project results and their strategic impacts
- Drive the innovation, automation, and continuous process improvement project priorities of their company
What You Will Learn
- The Design and Management Framework for project development
- Problem/Opportunities analysis leading to identifying strategic projects
- Developing results chains
- Aligning project outputs (the WHAT) to project outcomes (the WHY)
- Developing project performance metrics
- Assessing risks that threaten project outputs and outcomes
- Identification of the stakeholders in a problem situation
- Organizing a problem situation into a cause and effect analysis
- Converting problems into objectives
- Defining the purpose of projects and the outcome you would like projects to result to
- Aligning project objectives to the organization’s strategic goals
- Establishing the feasibility and desirability of projects.
- Development of metrics to assess project success
- Identifying risks and developing risk response measures, especially for highly likely and high impact risks.
- Developing a dashboard by which you can monitor project success.
Who Should Attend
The program is recommended for executives, project managers, product developers, development consultants, IT professionals.