- To introduce the basic principles of Systems Thinking
- To introduce the basic characteristics of systems and the importance of systemic thinking in organizational life.
- To develop whole brain thinking skills
- To use systems thinking as a platform for enhancing innovation and creativity
- To practice a “shift of mind” framework to understand complexity by viewing systems as a whole and using the view to find the effective leverage as insights for breakthrough solutions.
- To develop the skill to create your own causal loop diagram to analyze the problematic behavior of systems
- To help take your first step toward becoming a systems thinker
What You Will Learn
- How does our brain work and why do we need to understand this in studying systems
- Why we need Whole Brain Thinking skills in Systems Thinking
- Fundamentals of Systems Thinking
- How to see and understand structure
- Systems Archetypes as Structural Pattern Templates
- More System Archetypes Applications
- Understand how our brains work and why we do not take to systems thinking naturally
- How to use system thinking skills to enhance creativity & innovation
- Using right brain thinking skills in seeing the Big Picture
- Moving from Linear thinking to closed-loop thinking
Who Should Attend
The program is recommended for senior executives, functional area managers, planners, and strategists who are seeking a fresh way of thinking to resolve complex business problems and to maximize benefits from business opportunities.