- Understand how Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB) can improve processes in the organization to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Learn and apply the LSSYB techniques by identifying and then eliminating wasteful activities to improve flow.
- Equip participants with individual skills in critical thinking and problem solving as applied in business operations.
What You Will Learn
- Understanding of Strategy (as it trickles down to initiatives to improve business results)
- Understanding the Current Process and Value Stream (VSM Analysis)
- Identification of WASTE and its Elimination (if not, reduction)
- Understanding the 5 principles of Lean (Customer Value, Value Stream, Pull, Flow, and Perfection), includes Understanding Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- The DMAIC Concept applied in Project Management (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- The importance of DATA
- Basic Statistics (i.e. Descriptive Statistics)
- Benefit Assessment in Lean Six Sigma Project
- Various Charts and Graphs (e.g. Pareto Chart, Individual Control Chart)
- Root-Cause-Analysis (i.e. Fishbone and 5 Whys Technique)
- SCAMPER Brainstorming Technique
- Impact and Effort Assessment of Solutions
- Mistake Proofing Human Errors
- Increased people’s capability in driving process improvements
- Strengthen critical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Learn how to put into action a structured approach of problem-solving on an actual live work
- Incremental improvements of people when summed up becomes a considerable improvement of the company
Who Should Attend
This program is recommended for all employees who are given the responsibility to improve the processes of the company, particularly those that are connected with customer experience. They can be specialists, managers, supervisors, engineers, or team leaders who need to drive the improvement and innovation initiatives to execution aligned to the company strategy.