In this program overview, Prof Raul Rodriguez shares how Planning and leading projects is a critical skill which all managers need as more organizations use projects to implement change and innovation to get ahead of the competition or at least stay in the game. Project management competency is no longer optional and is essential for all organizations and its leaders.
PROGRAM OBJECTIVES (Program starts on June 14, 2022)
• Understand why business success depends on projects and what makes projects
• Discuss the triple constraints and other ways to measure project success
• Discuss the five project management process groups
• Discuss the ten knowledge areas of project management
• Learn key project planning concepts and tools such as the project charter,
stakeholder analysis, scope definition and work breakdown structure, project
scheduling, project cost estimating, quality planning, human resource planning,
team development, communications planning, and risk analysis.
• Discuss Earned Value Analysis as a tool for evaluating project performance
• Discuss the role of a project management office
An overview of the upcoming program starting on 14 June 2022 will also be discussed.