- Develop management and leadership skills of the Chief of Staff
- Develop self-mastery and emotional intelligence
- Understand the Foundations of Management framework
- Appreciate the basic levels of management and leadership
- Understand the different principles and processes involved in planning, organizing, leading, and controlling functions in managing a team
- Learn the emerging roles and expectations from a Chief of Staff
- Develop management skills important for communication, networking, negotiating, coaching, and critical problem-solving functions.
- Strengthen leadership and decision-making capabilities of the Chief of Staff
What You Will Learn
The 12 half-days will cover the following topics:
- Transition to Leadership/The role of the Chief of Staff
- Emotional Intelligence
- Communication and Influence
- Planning and Strategic Prioritization
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Excellence in Execution
- Strategic Negotiation
- Networking and Stakeholder Management
- Coaching for Leaders
- Executive Presence and Personal Branding
- Strengthens the effectiveness and strategic value of the Chief of Staff role in the organization.
- Prepares and develops current and aspiring chief of staff in the organization
- Enhances the leadership competencies and management skills of participants
- Provides a framework to understand and apply the planning, organizing, leading, and controlling functions of management in actual work settings
Who Should Attend
This program is a must for current and aspiring Chief of Staff and administrative executives both from the public and private sectors. Examples of such executive positions may include the Chief of Staff roles in the Philippine Senate, Congress, Local Government, Executive Departments, Judiciary, and other branches of the government.
This program is also recommended for senior administrative and similar Chief of Staff roles supporting the top management executives of local, multinational, and non-profit organizations, as well as aspiring professionals who want to establish a career as Chief-of-Staff in their organization.