- Learn how to use practical design thinking methods and tools and the business model canvas in every stage of your new product or business development phase
- Understand the phases of Design Thinking: Inspire, Ideate, Implement
- Use a framework that is meaningful to understand the customer experience journey.
- Develop an appreciation for empathy as the underlying principle of successful product development
- Learn the importance of prototyping and iteration as a means of validating assumptions
What You Will Learn
- Design Thinking Framework
- Define the Challenge
- Market Research
- Develop Empathy and Form Insight
- Brainstorm Ideas and Solutions
- Rapid Prototyping
- Participants will learn to improve the product, business, and marketing development process by implementing Design Thinking principles and how to minimize risk through rapid prototyping.
- Product management professionals can achieve better empathy for customer needs and pain points.
- Adopt new attitudes about new product development and customer problem solving
Who Should Attend
The program is recommended to participants involved in marketing, business development, product development, brand management, and enabling functions that can benefit from learning the principles and applications of design thinking in their way of thinking to support the customers.