What You Will Learn
Learn about key learning concepts such as the value proposition, business model canvas, wicked value pains/gains/jobs, empathy and empathy maps, journey maps, ideation, customer co-creation and other relevant matters
- Use Design Thinking for team management, meeting management, new product development, strategic planning and facilitation, process improvement and many others.
- Perform the processes of observing, engaging, and empathizing to understand user motivations and experiences.
- Generate ideas, insights, and solutions that create value by using the Design Thinking process.
- Build empathy for customers
- Develop a fast process to iterate and systematically attack customer pains
- Adopt new attitudes about problem solving
Who Should Attend
WE NEED AN EXCITING MIX OF PEOPLE!
The program is recommended for an eclectic mix of students. We invite students with rich experiences and backgrounds: not just managers, but also salesmen, engineers, priests, doctors, social workers, and engineers.
Design Thinking is an excellent tool for many every day, wicked problems.