- This ERM program aims to help decision-makers take charge of uncertainty brought by multi-faceted risks encountered by the firm;
- Develops a comprehensive approach to the management of risks facing organizations
- Applies management tools and frameworks to contextualize, identify, analyze, evaluate, and treat risk
- Utilizes a risk approach that recognizes that the firm’s strategy is crafted and implemented in an environment of uncertainty.
What You Will Learn
- Risks and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), Framework, and the Role of the Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Firm strategies and risks that threaten them
- Strategy building and the Objective-risk Matrix
- Risk Profiling, Mapping, and Treatment
- Managing Information Technology Risk
- Strategy and IT Capacity Risk
- Managing Regulatory Risk
- Political Risk and Human Resource
- Managing Reputational Risk
- Reputation and the Stock Market; Value-at-Risk (Var) and Conditional VaR (CVaR) Models
- Managing Pandemic Risks
- Supply Chain and the Covid-19 Pandemic
This ERM Program will benefit executives who want to create value for their organizations and manage uncertainties. The program will enable the participants to learn the integrated approach to strategy formulation and implementation.
Who Should Attend
This program is a must for middle to senior executives responsible for corporate governance, risk management, and compliance functions. The program is highly recommended for those who wish to acquire knowledge, skills, and techniques for effective implementation of a suitable enterprise risk management framework and appropriate governance practice in their organization.