At the end of the Program, participants will
• Establish appreciation of a topnotch Executive assistant’s different roles in process improvement, team communication
and engagement, project management, and customer service.
• Gain knowledge and understanding of various concepts and frameworks necessary to think critically, communicate
effectively and manage work priorities efficiently.
• Learn best practices in addressing everyday challenges and hurdles from co-participants in the same role.
What You Will Learn
Stages of Contribution and The Role and Qualities of a Topnotch Executive Assistant
• Emotional Intelligence and Interpersonal Skills
• Effective Communication and Presentation
• Planning, Work Organization, and Time Management
• Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
• Continuous Process Improvement
• Introduction to Project Management
• Excellent Customer Orientation
• Leadership Development Training and Workshop
The program will be capped by program graduation, oath-taking as AIM alumni, and Secretary’s Week Celebration.
Well-Structured Program and World-Class Faculty
The online program offers a venue for high-impact learning with real-time, experiential, and interactive online sessions.
The participants will learn from AIM’s world-class faculty, industry leaders, and practitioners network.
Enhanced Management Skills and Leadership Capabilities
The program develops topnotch Administrative Professionals with enhanced leadership capabilities, critical thinking, process
improvement, stakeholder management, communication, knowledge of key people and management systems, and critical skills for transforming organizations and leading a diverse and multi-generational team.
Who Should Attend
The Program is recommended for executive assistants, administrative assistants, department secretaries, and those who would like to pursue professional administrative assistant roles in the future. The program will benefit those who want to be more effective in their critical thinking, communication, work organization, project management, networking, and stakeholder management and develop leadership skills for future growth in the organization.