At the end of the Program, participants will:
- Establish self-mastery in terms of personal strengths, communication preferences, leadership styles, grit, and emotional intelligence baseline;
- Gain knowledge and understanding of various leadership concepts and frameworks necessary to transition to their leadership roles effectively;
- Practice fundamental people management skills of coaching, situational leadership, and providing feedback
What You Will Learn
- Transition to Leadership
- Leadership vs. Management
- Power and Influence
- Emotional Intelligence for Leaders
- Situational Styles of Leadership
- Coaching for Leaders
- Leading and Managing Change
- Leadership Communication
- Leadership Branding
• New supervisors and managers will gain personal insight into their leadership style and its impact on the people they are managing;
• Develop a leadership transition plan for the first 90 days in their new role.
• Develop a nurturing and more constructive use of leadership position, allowing for more effective behavior and results as a leader.
• Organizations will benefit from having new supervisors and managers effectively in their roles to drive business strategies and results.
• Members of the organization will be more engaged, motivated, and committed to the organization’s goals
• Become an inspirational and transformational leader and change agent, facilitating an increase in positive results from organizational priorities and initiatives.
Who Should Attend
The Program is recommended for new line supervisors and managers, experienced line managers who want to be more effective in their leadership roles, and entrepreneurs who want to build the people management capability of their line managers.