The program aims to develop line managers into excellent people managers. At the end of the program, participants will:
- Understand the link between human capital strategies and business directions
- Gain knowledge necessary to effectively manage their team members through the employee life cycle
- Practice fundamental people management skills of coaching and providing feedback
What You Will Learn
The program will cover the following key topics:
- Link between Human Capital strategies and business strategy
- Human Capital processes and the line manager
- Talent acquisition
- Talent management and succession planning
- Performance Management
- Rewards and compensation
- Basics of Labor Relations
Well-Structured Program and World-Class Faculty
The online program offers a venue for high-impact learning with real-time, experiential, and interactive online sessions. Participants will learn from AIM’s world-class faculty and its network of industry leaders and practitioners.
Gain a Deeper Understanding of the Employee Life Cycle
Through the program, line managers will be more knowledgeable about their role in the employee life cycle and will gain confidence in the practice of skills needed to coach their team members.
Increased Employee Engagement and Alignment with Business Strategy
Organizations will benefit from having line managers who are aligned with business strategies, and members of the organization will be more engaged and committed to the organization’s goals.
Who Should Attend
New and Experienced Line Managers who want to be more effective in their people management role
HR Professionals who want to build the people management capability of their line managers