The program aims to develop the participants as Process and Quality Leaders in their respective organizations. The program will enable them to:
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to apply the LSSBB DMAIC concepts in solving complex problems by:
- Understanding theoretical and practical applications of LSSBB DMAIC concepts through examples and case studies
- Using critical, creative and systems thinking in decision-making
- Using statistical and other related software to aid in problem analysis and project management (e.g., Minitab, SigmaXL, etc.)
Become a Lean Six Sigma practitioner and help achieve organizational goals by:
- Managing various stakeholders and getting their support in pursuit of process improvement initiatives aligned with the organization’s strategic goals
- Leading high-stake projects of the organization (e.g., Revenue increase, Cost Reduction, Delivery improvement, Customer Satisfaction, Innovation projects, etc.)
- Driving the organization towards continuous improvement, be it incremental or radical innovation for creating and reinforcing its competitive advantage
Note: A proof of completed Lean Six Sigma or Six Sigma training from any school or entity is a pre-requisite for taking the CLSSBB Training in AIM.
- Must pass the AIM LSSBB written exam.
- Must complete one high-impact Black Belt project (i.e., Project is benefit is approved and validated by any leadership team member of the company or organization where the BB project was completed)
- Must submit the LSSBB project report to the AIM School of Executive Education and Lifelong Learning Lean Six Sigma technical committee for proficiency assessment relevant DMAIC concepts and tools application. The proficiency of LSSBB tools and techniques can be verified during the conduct of project coaching sessions between the candidate and assigned AIM MBB coach.
What You Will Learn
- Quick review of Define tools in Green Belt
- The Black Belt as a Change Agent
- Project selection and prioritization for Black Belt level
- Project Management Overview (PERT/CPM, Resource, Financial, and Quality Management)
- Quick review of Measure tools in Green Belt
- Quality Function Deployment
- Non-normal capability analysis
- Power and Sample Size
- Advance distributions (i.e., Weibull, Logistics)
- Quick review of Analyze tools in Green Belt
- Fault-tree Analysis
- Multiple linear regression
- Logistic regression
- A3 Toyota Model
- Two-way ANOVA
- Quick review of Improve tools in Green Belt
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Introduction – TRIZ Analysis
- Theory of Constraints
- Design of Experiment (DOE)
- Response Surface Design, Plackett-Burman
- Design FMEA
- Quick review of Control tools in Green Belt
- Pre-control chart
- Time-weighted control chart
- Hoshin-Kanri Strategy Deployment
- Business Case Study
- Learn from the faculty team and listen to their solid lean six sigma experiences.
- Become an extraordinary problem solver, and learn how to better apply critical thinking, creative thinking, and systems thinking in solving problems.
- Career opportunity advancement for gaining a LSSBB.
- Networking opportunity with the Lean Six Sigma Faculties and fellow Black Belt candidates
Who Should Attend
- The program is a must for anyone with at least 3 years of work experience in any industry.
- Enrollees will be assessed by the AIM LSSBB technical committee to ensure right fit and profile. This is to manage mutual expectations beforehand and ensure that the Black Belt candidate is highly committed to the rigor of the AIM LSSBB Certification Training.