- Understand how Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (LSSYB) can improve processes
in the organization to achieve a competitive advantage.
- Learn and apply the LSSYB techniques by identifying and then eliminating
wasteful activities to improve flow.
- Equip participants with individual skills in critical thinking and problem
solving as applied in business operations.
- Undergo process and implementation of a Yellow Belt project
What You Will Learn
- The YB-DMAIC Roadmap made easy
- Understanding the 5 principles of Lean (Customer Value, Value Stream, Pull,
Flow, and Perfection)
- Project definition (i.e., Project charter)
- Understanding the Voice of the Customer and Critical to Quality
- Basic Statistics (i.e. Descriptive Statistics)
- Understanding the high-level map (I.e., SIPOC Map)
- Understanding the As-Is detailed process map (i.e., Cross-functional
- Understanding the DATA ( (e.g. Basic descriptive stats, Pareto Chart, Time
- Identification of process wastes
- Identify top root causes (i.e., Cause and Effect Diagram, 5Whys)
- Benefit Assessment in Lean Six Sigma Project
- Brainstorming Technique
- Solutions prioritization matrix, Impact and Effort grid
- Pilot study
- Control Plan
- Visual management system
- Individual control chart
- Increased people’s capability in driving process improvements
- Strengthen critical thinking and problem-solving skill
- Learn how to put into action a structured approach of problem-solving on an actual live work
- Incremental improvements of people when summed up becomes a considerable improvement of the company
Who Should Attend
This program is recommended for all employees who are given the responsibility to improve the processes of the company, particularly those that are connected with customer experience. They can be specialists, managers, supervisors, engineers, or team leaders who need to drive the improvement and innovation initiatives to execution aligned to the company strategy.