- Strengthen core consulting skills, including critical thinking and problem-solving, communication, project management, and client relationship management, to effectively deliver high-quality consulting services.
- Acquire advanced knowledge of management consulting methodologies and frameworks to address complex client challenge.
- Learn how to work and collaborate effectively with clients and their team members maintaining ethical and professional standards in all the touchpoints of the consulting process.
- Obtain a Postgraduate Certificate in Business Consulting as a Management Consultant, demonstrating mastery of consulting competencies and professional credentials.
- Build a robust professional network and enhance marketability as a consultant through recognition as a certified management consultant.
- Obtain a comprehensive consulting toolkit, including best practices, templates, and frameworks, to deliver effective and impactful consulting services to clients across industries and sectors.
What You Will Learn
Day 1: Introduction to Management Consulting: The industry and practice
Day 2: Core Consulting Competencies
Day 3: Ethics and Professional Behaviors
Day 4: The Consulting Process
Day 5: Learning Integration 1: Case Study Course on : Core consulting competencies, Ethics and the professional behaviors, Consulting process
Day 6: Understanding and Scoping Client Requirements
Day 7: Identifying Problems
Day 8: Project and Risk Management
Day 9: Learning Integration 2: Case Study Course on: Scoping client requirements, Identifying problems, Project risk management,
Day 10: Skill Practice 1 – Developing and enhancing the planning and listening skills of the consultant, Write-up of client situation and requirements
Day 11: Research and Analysis
Day 12: Find and Recommend Solutions
Day 13: Learning Integration 3: Case study course on -Research and analysis, Find and recommend solutions
Day 14: Skill Practice 2: Design and develop a project proposal
Day 15: Implementation of the Project
Day 16: Disengagement from the Project
Day 17: Skill Practice 3: Mock presentation of project proposal to a management team
Day 18: Designing and writing the consultant’s profile
Day 19: The business model of consulting ,The professional consulting service spectrum
Day 20: The business and financial plans for the consulting practice
Day 21: Pricing the consulting service
Day 22: Marketing and advertising the practice
Day 23: Maintaining client relationship
Day 24: The consultant’s continuing professional development
Day 25: Revalida: The core consulting competencies, The business plan for the consulting practice, The actual consulting project engagement
- Gain knowledge of the consulting industry and the core competencies required to be a successful management consultant.
- Understand the experiences, constraints, and issues surrounding consulting practice.
- Learn how to define the scope of your consulting engagement, write better proposals & project plans, conduct research & gather data, identify solutions, and implement & disengage.
- Learn how to market your practice & manage client relationships, manage your consulting practice, and maintain your competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for management consultants at any stage of their consulting practice:
- Consultants making major changes to focus their practice.
- Consultants needing specific skills or competencies.
- Freelance and independent advisors or contractors wanting to improve their overall consulting acumen.
- Early-stage consultants (one to three years in practice).
- Executives in transition who want to start a consulting career.
- MBA students wishing to explore or pursue a management consulting career.