The program intends to equip the participants with concepts, frameworks, principles, and innovative tools in Strategic Management that will assist them to perform all intents and purpose of their mandated functions.
The program will also strengthen the participants’ problem-solving, decision-making, and team-building skills in the new setting that they will be actively involved in.
It will enhance their skills and competencies in formulating and implementing the organization’s goals and objectives, that if achieved, will create an impact to the stakeholders.
What You Will Learn
- Leading in the VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, Ambiguous) world
- Bridging Leadership
- Understanding Complex Issues through Systems Thinking
- Program and Project Management
- Government Budgeting and Planning
- Concept of Public Private Partnership
- Principles of Strategic Management
- Data Analytics
At the end of the twelve (12) half-days, participants will have sharpened their Strategic Management skills and learned how to use the tools required from an effective health leader, which include:
• The Logical Framework
• Balanced Scorecard
• Strategy Formulation and Execution
• Monitoring and Evaluation
• Innovative Project Tools
Who Should Attend
1. Identified Health Facility Middle Managers
2. Health Leaders