• This executive leadership online program is tailor-fit for women leaders in corporations, government, entrepreneurship, and non-profit organization. It aims to increase women leaders’ management and Leadership capabilities toward professional growth.
• Women leaders participating in the program will learn how to build their unique leadership skills and branding through management frameworks, case studies, interactive exercises, and powerful group discussions. They will gain the skills to communicate, negotiate, and lead confidently.
• Women Leaders will gain knowledge of management processes, tools, and frameworks to align functional or business strategies with company priorities and enhance their leadership skills by staying true to their leadership brand.
What You Will Learn
• Foundations of Leadership
• Personality, Strengths, Values, and Character
• Situational Leadership
• Agile Leadership
• Emotional Intelligence
• The Leader as a Coach
• Strategic Negotiation
• Building a High-performing Team
• Leading and Managing Change
• Effective communication and Powerful Story Telling
• Diversity, Equity and nclusion
• Though Leadership and Personal Branding
• Women Leadership Coaching Workshops and Group Coaching Sessions
Well-Structured Program and World-Class Faculty
The online program offers a venue for high-impact learning with real-time, experiential, and interactive online sessions. The participants will learn from AIM’s world-class faculty and its industry leaders and practitioners network.
Enhanced Management Skills and Leadership Capabilities
The program develops top-notch Women Leaders with enhanced leadership capabilities, knowledge of key people and management systems, and critical skills for transforming organizations and leading a diverse and multi-generational team.
Enhanced Work-Life Harmony
With professionally guided reflective thinking, processing, sharing, and coaching, women leaders can determine their most authentic, effective leadership style for maximum influence and impact and navigate their everyday leadership context and experiences.
Who Should Attend
This Women Executive Leadership Program is suitable for women leaders currently occupying leadership
positions in corporations, government, SMEs or startups, and non-government organizations who want to
experience a holistic approach to accelerating their development as women leaders in the organization. Those
who aim to strengthen management capabilities, explore personal strengths and self-clarity, align individual
goals with the organization, build a strategic network for success, and create greater work-life harmony. Those
who are interesed to advance in their career in leadership roles with their desire for self-actualization as a